Humus: Dump | DeviantArt | Friendster | Eskwela | Multiply | Funchain |

 

Still under renovation



A Glimpse on Reality


It's been around a week since I last saw this picture, but still, amidst bouts of great lucidity brought upon by boredom, I can't help but let this image of extreme poverty drift to my mind and bring about a sudden twinge of heavy depression cloud my entire being. It feels a bit like being stretched to eternity, a feeling that I'm sinking very deep yet the other end of me is locked to the surface. but what can I do but write about it? Maybe I'm a coward, weaving these web of lies to shelter me from the hideous truth, it's in times like these that really make feel like a deadbeat.

Kevin Carter tried to scare the bird off by the way, but he immediately left afterwards. He suffered from depression, which is not surprising, given the dilemma he faced as a war photographer. *sigh*

thrown by A.Paul @ 10:53,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home