Humus: Dump | DeviantArt | Friendster | Eskwela | Multiply | Funchain |

 

Still under renovation



Cloudburst

A dark shroud hovers
And a deep commanding voice booms.
The first volley casts shivers
Finally, a heavy downpour blooms

Have you come to cleanse me of this grime.
That forms a lurid veil of guilt on my head
A result of all my crimes
Against the forgotten and dead

Or do you come as a fiend and not a saving avatar
Scheming to nourish this seed of darkness that has long been dormant
And soaking me to awaken an abattoir
To finally corrupt what was once adamant

The wind howls but I hear no answer
Just the continous shower of raindrops
I am finally force to take cover
From your vicious thunderclaps

Drenched in you I shall forever ponder this puzzle
This twinge of sorrow you inflict upon me
Everytime you visit in a drizzle
Why? I shall grope for the answers for all eternity

thrown by A.Paul @ 08:50,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home